Friday, July 08, 2011

Great Conference for Church Planters!

When I first joined this company in 2004, I had the privilege of attending a church conference in Ocala, FL under the leadership of Ron Sylvia. It was the most practical conference I'd been to about church planting.

I loved the practical, team-based teaching approach. Planters, joined on principal, shared practical ways to build block parties, build & assimilate volunteers, grow disciples, choose a building, rent a facility... everything you need to know practically to begin your church planting journey. I told every planter I came into contact with about this conference.

It is several years later, and Ron's Conference is still one of my favorites. I had the privilege of attending many between 2004-2008, and I was so disappointed when the leadership took some time off.

... until now. Ron & His Team at Next Coaching Networks have joined together and will once again bring us this incredible, practical, fulfilling conference experience. If you are planting a church soon, considering planting a church, need resources or encouragement, you have to register for this one.

Find out everything you need to know here: http://nextcoachingnetworks.com/conferences. At $29, this conference is affordable, and trust me, you can't afford to miss this one!