Monday, March 28, 2011

Win an iPad 2 from Portable Church!

There's a lot of things I admire about Apple, Inc. Every product that goes to market is better than the one before, and every new product manages to surprise and delight the consumer. These are some of the things we aspire to at Portable Church Industries. We work to never embrace complacency, always improve and continually endeavor to find ways to surprise and delight our clients.

I want you to help me find out how we're doing by filling out a short survey. This survey will ask you for some general contact information (so I can call or email you after you win and ship your prize to you), and then ask you 5 Questions.

That's it.
Just 5.

The Rules
#1 - Find me on twitter, @kendramalloy, and retweet the contest to your own followers.
#2 - Fill out this survey
#3 - Wait to hear from me or enter our Bonus Play

That's it.

Bonus Play
Get extra entries for helping out your fellow church planters.

1. Post a valid Portable Church, Church Planting or Multi Site tip using one of the hashtags #portablechurch, #churchplanting, #multisite
2. Let me know by directing me to the tweet.

You will only be eligible for additional entries if you have already filled out my 5 Question Survey.

Additional Information
This contest will end on Friday, April 1 at 2pm EST. Winners will be notified by 6pm EST via the method of contact you indicated on the survey. You will have 24 hours to claim your prize.

The drawing will be computer generated and completely random. Candid answers are preferred and will not disqualify you from winning.


Now.
Go tweet your tweeps.
Get yourself a chance at a free 2nd Gen, 16 GB, WiFi Enabled iPad.
I'll even let you pick the color.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

So... who won???