Thursday, January 18, 2007

Inc. 500 Conference

The 25th Annual Inc 500 Conference is coming up this weekend. This is always a good way for us to learn from others and meet people in seemingly unrelated industries. We have learned a lot at these conferences in the past from logistics development to personnel development to leadership development.

As the Management Team readies themselves for another adventure, I am reminded of an oldie-but-goodie article about Pete van der Harst (our Founder and Owner) from Inc 500 magazine. You can find the article here.

Reading through it, I am reminded of the graciousness of God. I am humbled that I have a job, that I get to hear every single day what God is doing across this continent, that I get to be a part of advancing the kingdom of God every single day because one man said "Yes" to a crazy idea that God had instilled in him.

Pete's journey and never-ending passion for this company andits employees reminds me that I can say "yes" to God... regardless of my fears and inadequacies.


P.S. The pic above shows "the one on the way" at the time of the article

No comments: